As Seen In
Hi, I’m Emily. I’ve spent 12 years as a Doctor of Chiropractic medicine, helping thousands of women (including myself) thrive with their Hashimoto’s and overcome crippling fatigue, pain, injury, and confusion so they can get back to feeling like themselves again.
Now, I’ve taken everything I’ve learned through my in-person practice in NYC and channeled it into this 6-week, exclusive training program walking you through the exact solutions you need to feel strong and confident in your body, without the fear of set-backs, injury, or frustrating progress plateaus.
With Thyroid Strong, you’ll be able to finally stop wasting money on ineffective training plans and learn exactly what exercises are best for healing your hormones and how to do each one effectively and safely. Plus, you’ll walk away with weeks of brain-fog-busting, energy-boosting workouts written specifically with you in mind, so you never need to feel confused about what to do next, or scared of another flare-up.
Thyroid Strong is the only course of its kind that…
Treats you as a whole person, not a diagnosis
No more pink dumbbells or chair yoga. It’s time to get back to workouts that actually meet your goals—and make sure you’re strong enough to stay there.
Understands Hashimoto’s Inside and Out
Finally a program with Hashimoto’s specifically in mind so you don’t have to worry about Hashi flare-ups, overtraining, or injury ever again.
Provides a plan you can implement immediately
No more confusion or guessing. Let’s get you a clear, streamlined program so you know exactly which workouts to do next and how to do them, every day.
Here’s what’s inside:
Setting the Stage for Success
- The 3 Principles to every strength training move so you never have to worry about injuring yourself again
- How to know which weights are perfect for YOU for every exercise so you’re never guessing or losing your perfect form.
Moving Out of Pain
- Expert guidance on how to assess, manage, and move out of pain in each area of the body including individual videos specifically targeting the neck, shoulders, low back, and hips.
Building Energy, Strength, and Confidence in Your Workouts from Beginner to Advanced
- The last warm-up video you’re ever going to need to prep your entire body for movement, every time
- Over a dozen guided workout videos that take you step-by-step through full-body workouts to break a sweat, kick-start your energy, and hit your goals in less than 20 minutes a day, 3x a week.
- Progressive programming from beginner through intermediate to advanced workouts so you’re never bored or plateauing with your results.
Private, Members-Only Facebook Community
Get all the support of a gym community without having to leave the comfort of your living room or squeeze your schedule around class time.
- Form life-long friendships with strong women who understand what it’s like to live with Hashimoto’s and want to thrive with you.
- Stay motivated and accountable through your new friends and battle buddies as you progress through this program, getting stronger together.
The Ergonomic Action Plan
Your energy-boosting workouts are less than half an hour of your day—these guides will ensure the other 23.5 hours are taken care of.
- The key to setting up your desk for pain-free weekdays and increased focus as a woman with Hashimoto’s.
- The top 9 yoga stretches you should do right from your office or living room to break up your day and loosen your body so your joints and muscles thank you later (i.e. how to stop rubbing your achy muscles every fifteen minutes and actually do something about it!)
- The Proper Posture Checklist to lock in your foundational strength and ease the pains we unknowingly cause by our own habits.
The Definitive Guides to Good vs Bad form for EVERY exercise
Never wonder again, “am I doing this right?”
- The Rock Star Strength Guide is the only guide you’ll ever need to finally understand the sometimes-contradictory cues you’ve heard in the past and instead perfect your form on every single exercise.
- Learn how to judge for yourself if your squats or deadlifts ‘look right’ and, if they don’t, what exactly you need to adjust to get them into shape.
- Diagrams, photos, and detailed captions for each lift to take all the guesswork out. Don’t even think about spending hours on YouTube looking for a trusted source ever again – it’s all right here.
Exclusive Interviews with Top Names in Thyroid Health
All the answers to the questions you didn’t know to ask, in one place, growing every month!
- What bloodwork to ask your doctor for (both traditional and functional medicine fields) and how to read the sometimes-confusing results.
- Demystifying the MTHFR gene and how it might be affecting your thyroid health.
- Should you be on a low-histamine diet as a woman with Hashimoto’s?
- How toxins in your home are affecting your thyroid and how to choose safer cleaning supplies, plastics, and more.
- Which shoes to wear when you’re working out and why.
- Why protein is super important for building muscle, especially in thyroid patients.
“Dr Emily Kiberd makes wonderful modifications. I have Hashimotos and Rheumatoid arthritis and have some limited mobility in my elbow and have knee pain. I feel stronger and never thought I’d be swinging or deadlifting kettlebells. I was skeptical at first cause I really love cycling, barre and Pilates. But felt like I was always wired after or felt horrible for days. This has been the perfect balance for me.”
“I feel so grateful that I found Emily and this program. Before starting this program, I felt physically so weak and desperate because I tried to do what everyone suggested and what was most familiar to me, like yoga and long walks, but everything left me feeling weaker. I was a bit worried that Thyroid Strong would be too much for me and I’d end up at bottom again as I had never lifted weights before, but I started to feel stronger! I kept my muscle! I had more energy! I felt sooo happy, relieved and actually hopeful that I can have a strong functional body again. I love working with Emily because she is easy going, welcoming, inclusive and open. I don’t feel an ounce of judgement, instead I feel she offers nothing but support, understanding and hope.”
“Before Thyroid Strong, I had three different personal trainers during a 6 year period. I was looking for help to break a plateau in weight loss. I heard Dr. Emily Kiberd on a podcast and I thought this may be what I need. I drew a line in the sand and said that the Thyroid Strong program will be the last program that I will buy. At first I thought, ‘This is too easy’ but a day after the workout I could feel like I really worked my muscles well. I’d recommend this to anyone with thyroid issues!”
Thyroid Strong is PERFECT for you if…
You’re already working with a doc to get your meds, supplements, and lifestyle in shape, but you’re ready for your workouts to feel the same way.
You’re willing to set aside what hasn’t been working for you in the past and trust that (with expert guidance and a killer community behind you every step of the way) you can finally cross-off your fitness goals in a new, sustainable way.
You know that working out needs to be a staple in your life, so making the time for three, 20-minute workouts per week will be an easy priority to put into place (even if some weeks you need to get a little creative to do it!)
You’re new to lifting and know that the smartest way to avoid getting hurt and make sure you’re doing the moves right is to work with an expert who’s already successfully walked hundreds of women safely and effectively through this before.
You’re sick of struggling with weight loss and want to fix it once and for all.
You’re ready to take action and excited to feel the energy boost that comes from lifting weights without overdoing it.
If you said “yes” to at least 4 of the above, I can’t wait to meet you inside Thyroid Strong.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Thyroid Strong – $497 Value
PLUS all the Bonuses…
- The Private, Members-Only Facebook Community
- Ergonomic Action Plan
- The Definitive Guides to Good vs Bad form for EVERY exercise
- Exclusive Interviews with Top Names in Thyroid Health