Are you ready to start working out without the flare ups and crash in energy?
Do you feel exhausted for days every time you try to start exercising again?
Learn simple effective exercises designed for women with Hashimoto’s to help you start your fitness journey and get your life back.
Do any of these sound familiar?
You’ve been told NOT to “overdo it” with strenuous exercise, but now you feel even more blah with only yoga and walking.
You know you need to starting working out but you’re not sure where to start or what to do. All the information out there is so confusing.
You’ve done group workouts in the past and worry about a flare up if you pick up a weight.
Then check out the
Designed for the woman with Hashimoto’s who wants to work out but needs a little nudge & a clear plan on how to get started.
- 3 workouts a week for 2 weeks designed to help you get moving again delivered in a simple downloadable PDF and individual How-To Videos
- Simple strength moves taken from my 14 years in chiropractic practice distilled down into a simple effective program
- Exactly what to do to get moving again and create a new exercise habit so that you can feel like yourself again
- How to relieve joint pain on your own by building muscle to help protect the joints
Hi, I’m Dr. Emily. And I know exactly how you feel.
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s in 2016 after the birth of my first kiddo.
My joints ached and the pain would move around the body with no clear rhyme or reason.
I went to yoga because it was low impact and I tried pilates to strengthen my core because that’s what my primary care doctor recommended . But at the end of the day, I was still hobbling around and sore.
I knew there was a better way especially as a chiropractor seeing patients in pain 8-10 hours a day.
I built a strength program to help stabilize my joints, designed in a way that didn’t leave me feeling totally exhausted the next day.
What does that mean?
- I kept it low reps to avoid burn out and an overuse injury.
- I added slightly heavier weight to stimulate the muscles to see results.
- I gave myself long rest breaks between sets so I had time to recover.
So I did the same with my patients in my clinic and online, and I saw people’s pain shift immediately.
These simple movement patterns helped thousands of women know that they weren’t doing something wrong in their day, they just needed to get strong and move their body in a different way.
The days of worrying about over doing it or avoiding an activity you love are long gone. Dive in from the comfort of your home and learn how to pick up a wieght and get strong in your own time. No physical therapist, no doctor necessary, just you.
Get Instant Access Right Now!
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Who is this for?
- The woman with Hashimoto’s who knows what it’s like to live with an autoimmune condition and doesn’t want pain to hold them back
- The Hashi’s woman who needs a kick start to their workout but doesn’t know where to start
- The woman who likes clear and concise instructions on form so they know exactly how to pick up a weight
- The woman who’s been injured in the past and fears feeling pain when they exercise
- If you need a simple but effective plan to start working out again that won’t break the bank
I have limited time, how much time do I need to invest in this?
Each workout is designed to take just 20 minutes! That means even the most busy women can find time to prioritize getting out of pain.
What kind of equipment do I need?
No fancy gym membership or a ton of space required! You can use kettlebells, dumbells, or a bag full of books. Whatever is accessible to you!
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Your own body weight
- One 8 kilo or 10 kilo kettlebell (17 pounds or 22 pounds for pressing so choose according to your ability)
- One 12 kilo or 14 kilo kettlebell (Don’t forget! You can 100% use dumbbells for all the moves)
And that’s it!
What if I don’t know the moves or the right form?
Every single video walks you through the proper queuing, breathing, and mechanics to ensure you’ve got the right form.
Are these full 20 min workout videos like Thyroid Strong, the 6 week workout course
This Thyroid Reset Program is delivered in a written format along with individual “How-to” videos of each move in the written program.
What if I’m a new mom and have only so much energy or limited time?
If you’re suffering from postpartum thyroiditis, you should first know that you’re not alone, and I see you. These workouts are designed to be quick (less than 20 minutes!) and effective, without draining you or taking up a ton of space or equipment.