If you’re a woman with Hashimoto’s looking to get passed the crushing exhaustion and back into a “Damn I feel good!” kind of workout routine (you know, one that you’re actually able to stick with because it doesn’t crush you every day), you already know you need to work with someone who understands your specific needs.
You know exercise SHOULD make you feel and look your best, but instead you’re achy, tight, and stuck in a weight gain cycle from hell.
You’ve probably realized life is busy enough (let alone with the added stress of a thyroid diagnosis) so you absolutely need an easy-to-follow plan with quick workouts that cut to the chase on perfect form, avoid pain, and get you results.
HERE’S WHAT YOU
MIGHT NOT KNOW
You’re already doing #allthethings for your diet, your meds are dialed in, and your supplement cabinet needs its own zip code at this point (don’t even get me started on alllll the tests you’ve done!)
But if you miss working out without pain and are ready to feel confident in your body again, a strength-training program designed specifically with you and your Hashimoto’s in mind can:
Teach you to workout without flare-ups
So you don’t have to spend a week recovering from every workout class you attend, or feel like you got hit by a truck from one HIIT class.
Shed the stubborn weight gain
No more hating how you look in your clothes, or comparing yourself to your neighbor on the treadmill who seems to get leaner by the hour. The right program will have you working smarter, not harder, while looking the way you want without rebounding every few weeks.
Instantly increase your energy
So you can stop crawling into bed after work and get back to playing with your kids, running errands with ease, and actually look forward to meeting your friends for dinner.
Clear the confusion so you always know what’s next
With the right program, you’ll have a routine in your pocket (literally, right on your phone!) to take all the second-guessing out of your workouts – not just today, but every day from here on out.
Inspire you to face the future with confidence
Stay with me on this one: once you feel strong and grounded within your body, the impossible becomes possible. It’s not at all uncommon for women who commit to getting strong the smart way to end up finally asking for a long overdue promotion, leaving their dead-end relationship, or starting the dream business they’ve been dying to launch.
Even though your reasons are clear to finally get back to working out despite your Hashimoto’s symptoms, the path to doing so is anything but clear.
Every so often you get the courage to try again.
You sign up for a new cardio dance class or hop on the bike, or maybe you’ve even spent hundreds of dollars on a trainer who promised to hold you accountable and finally help you reach your fitness goals.
And for a little while, it’s working. You’re having a blast, seeing the weight come off and getting excited. You think, “this is it, I’m back!”
But a few weeks in, you feel the oh-so-familiar throb in your joints creep back in. It takes more and more alarm snoozes to peel your achy body out of bed every morning. Your progress plateaus even though you’re doing what’s always worked in the past.
Your doctor tells you to back off the high-impact workouts and stick to walking or yoga, but you want to keep losing weight and know you can’t get there with such low impact exercise.
It feels like no one understands how hard you’re trying and nothing that works for the women around you is working for you.
You have too many incredible things to do with your life to keep wasting your time on dead-end workouts and worsening symptoms.
As an already busy go-getter, you need to be able to focus on what’s most important to you, whether that’s your career, your family, or your pain-free travel plans.
Every flare-up takes away another opportunity to play with your kids, see your friends, or see the world.
But the good news your trainers and traditional doctors might not be telling you (because most of them don’t know) is with the right path, you can finally stop waiting for your next exercise induced flare up and take back control.
There’s a way forward allowing you to put down your guard and step back into your power so that you can be strong, lean, and present for your life.
The 4 Reasons Your Workouts Might Be Failing You
(and what to do instead to get the results you’re after!)
Going into your workouts without a long-term, cohesive plan
You’re busy. And on top of that, you have these annoying flares, your hands hurt, and no amount of sleep seems to catch you up.
So you jump into Facebook or YouTube and snag a workout that looks fun and have at it! Or you sign up for whichever classes at your gym fit your crazy schedule.
I get it, who has time to program a clear workout?! But if you truly want to see progress with your pain, your fatigue, and especially your strength, you need to step back and take the time to create (and follow) a training program that covers all areas of strength, mobility, functional movement and recovery.
Your trainer doesn’t have experience with Hashimoto’s
Perhaps you figured out you needed a plan, so you made the huge investment of hiring a personal trainer.
They took your measurements, wrote down your goals, and then proceeded to hit you with all their standard workouts they use to see results in everyone else.
But here’s the thing – you’re not everyone else.
Your energy levels aren’t playing along, and when the inches don’t drop off as seamlessly as your trainer thinks they should, they might even start blaming YOU for it! Questioning your diet, and your work ethic.
You aren’t doing anything wrong. You just need to put your hard work and commitment into a plan that’s strategically set up for women with Hashi’s unique roadblocks, so you can stop wasting valuable energy on techniques meant with someone else in mind.
Our culture teaches us ladies more cardio = more weight loss
We’ve all heard this advice: if you want to lose weight while avoiding bulk you need to stick to hours of high-intensity cardio each week.
You’re no quitter, so you jump in! Barre, pilates, spin, step, HIIT, cardio-kick-boxing… name the class and you’re there. All too soon you’re also burned out and can barely get out of bed.
The thing is, we’ve seen it over and over again: switching from hours of cardio to short, effective strength training is the BEST way to gain the strength your body needs to help support your thyroid while shedding the extra layers.
If you’re dedicated to a short and sweet strength training workout and to looking killer in your clothes, you owe it yourself to try something new.
Your workouts aren’t addressing your joint pain
Are your joints achy and sore, even from moderate movement, as if they’re holding you up all of the time? Do your elbows, knees, and thumbs bend back further than everyone else’s? Maybe you even feel anxious when you workout, or your joints hurt every time you pick up a weight?
If this is you, you may not know that hypermobility is really common in women with Hashimoto’s.
The great news: with the right guidance, your workouts can give you the strength and stability your body is craving to protect your joints and help you to feel in control of your movement, both in the gym and out.
I’ve spent 12 years as a Doctor of Chiropractic medicine, helping thousands of women (including myself) thrive with their Hashimoto’s and overcome crippling fatigue, pain, injury, and confusion so they can get back to feeling like themselves again.
Now, I’ve taken everything I’ve learned through my in-person practice in NYC and channeled it into this 6-week, exclusive training program walking you through the exact solutions you need to feel strong and confident in your body, without the fear of set-backs, injury, or frustrating progress plateaus.
With Thyroid Strong, you’ll be able to finally stop wasting money on ineffective training plans and learn exactly what exercises are best for healing your hormones and how to do each one effectively and safely. Plus, you’ll walk away with weeks of brain-fog-busting, energy-boosting workouts written specifically with you in mind, so you never need to feel confused about what to do next, or scared of another flare-up.
Thyroid Strong is the only course of its kind that…
Treats you as a whole person, not a diagnosis
No more pink dumbbells or chair yoga. It’s time to get back to workouts that actually meet your goals—and make sure you’re strong enough to stay there.
Understands Hashimoto’s Inside and Out
Finally a program with Hashimoto’s specifically in mind so you don’t have to worry about Hashi flare-ups, overtraining, or injury ever again.
Provides a plan you can implement immediately
No more confusion or guessing. Let’s get you a clear, streamlined program so you know exactly which workouts to do next and how to do them, every day.
Here’s what’s inside:
Setting the Stage for Success
- The 3 Principles to every strength training move so you never have to worry about injuring yourself again
- The most straight-forward technique for self-assessment, because you can’t track your progress or reach your goals without first knowing where you’re starting.
- Detailed “how-to” videos for each movement including presses, squats, core, and swings to walk you through all of your form questions and ensure you’re getting the best results possible with every single lift.
- How to know which weights are perfect for YOU for every exercise so you’re never guessing or losing your perfect form.
- The definitive equipment list and workout calendar PDFs to keep you accountable and move forward with everything you need (and nothing you don’t).
Moving Out of Pain
- The simple yet incredibly powerful breathing warm-up techniques you aren’t doing but need to be if you want to be prepared to move without pain.
- How to get into proper alignment and prime the body to pick up weights safely and effectively.
- Expert guidance on how to assess, manage, and move out of pain in each area of the body including individual videos specifically targeting the neck, shoulders, low back, and hips.
Building Energy, Strength, and Confidence in Your Workouts from Beginner to Advanced
- The last warm-up video you’re ever going to need to prep your entire body for movement, every time
- Over a dozen guided workout videos that take you step-by-step through full-body workouts to break a sweat, kick-start your energy, and hit your goals in less than 20 minutes a day, 3x a week.
- Progressive programming from beginner through intermediate to advanced workouts so you’re never bored or plateauing with your results.
Private, Members-Only Facebook Community
Get all the support of a gym community without having to leave the comfort of your living room or squeeze your schedule around class time.
- Form life-long friendships with strong women who understand what it’s like to live with Hashimoto’s and want to thrive with you.
- Find answers to questions and valuable feedback on your workouts from other group members who are in the same place as you.
- Stay motivated and accountable through your new friends and battle buddies as you progress through this program, getting stronger together.
The Ergonomic Action Plan
Your energy-boosting workouts are less than half an hour of your day—these guides will ensure the other 23.5 hours are taken care of.
- The key to setting up your desk for pain-free weekdays and increased focus as a woman with Hashimoto’s.
- The top 9 yoga stretches you should do right from your office or living room to break up your day and loosen your body so your joints and muscles thank you later (i.e. how to stop rubbing your achy muscles every fifteen minutes and actually do something about it!)
- The Proper Posture Checklist to lock in your foundational strength and ease the pains we unknowingly cause by our own habits.
The Definitive Guides to Good vs Bad form for EVERY exercise
Never wonder again, “am I doing this right?”
- The Rock Star Strength Guide is the only guide you’ll ever need to finally understand the sometimes-contradictory cues you’ve heard in the past and instead perfect your form on every single exercise.
- Learn how to judge for yourself if your squats or deadlifts ‘look right’ and, if they don’t, what exactly you need to adjust to get them into shape.
- Diagrams, photos, and detailed captions for each lift to take all the guesswork out. Don’t even think about spending hours on YouTube looking for a trusted source ever again – it’s all right here.
Exclusive Interviews with Top Names in Thyroid Health
All the answers to the questions you didn’t know to ask, in one place, growing every month!
- What bloodwork to ask your doctor for (both traditional and functional medicine fields) and how to read the sometimes-confusing results.
- Demystifying the MTHFR gene and how it might be affecting your thyroid health.
- Should you be on a low-histamine diet as a woman with Hashimoto’s?
- How toxins in your home are affecting your thyroid and how to choose safer cleaning supplies, plastics, and more.
- Which shoes to wear when you’re working out and why.
- Why protein is super important for building muscle, especially in thyroid patients.
“I feel so grateful that I found Emily and this program. Before starting this program, I felt physically so weak and desperate because I tried to do what everyone suggested and what was most familiar to me, like yoga and long walks, but everything left me feeling weaker. I was a bit worried that Thyroid Strong would be too much for me and I’d end up at bottom again as I had never lifted weights before, but I started to feel stronger! I kept my muscle! I had more energy! I felt sooo happy, relieved and actually hopeful that I can have a strong functional body again. I love working with Emily because she is easy going, welcoming, inclusive and open. I don’t feel an ounce of judgement, instead I feel she offers nothing but support, understanding and hope.”
“Before Thyroid Strong, I had three different personal trainers during a 6 year period. I was looking for help to break a plateau in weight loss. I heard Dr. Emily Kiberd on a podcast and I thought this may be what I need. I drew a line in the sand and said that the Thyroid Strong program will be the last program that I will buy. At first I thought, ‘This is too easy’ but a day after the workout I could feel like I really worked my muscles well. I’d recommend this to anyone with thyroid issues!”
Thyroid Strong is PERFECT for you if…
You’re already working with a doc to get your meds, supplements, and lifestyle in shape, but you’re ready for your workouts to feel the same way.
You’re willing to set aside what hasn’t been working for you in the past and trust that (with expert guidance and a killer community behind you every step of the way) you can finally cross-off your fitness goals in a new, sustainable way.
You know that working out needs to be a staple in your life, so making the time for three, 20-minute workouts per week will be an easy priority to put into place (even if some weeks you need to get a little creative to do it!)
You’re new to lifting and know that the smartest way to avoid getting hurt and make sure you’re doing the moves right is to work with an expert who’s already successfully walked hundreds of women safely and effectively through this before.
You’re sick of struggling with weight loss and want to fix it once and for all.
You’re ready to take action and excited to feel the energy boost that comes from lifting weights without overdoing it.
If you said “yes” to at least 4 of the above, I can’t wait to meet you inside Thyroid Strong.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Thyroid Strong – $497 Value
PLUS all the Bonuses…
- The Private, Members-Only Facebook Community
- Ergonomic Action Plan
- The Definitive Guides to Good vs Bad form for EVERY exercise
- Exclusive Interviews with Top Names in Thyroid Health
Total Value: $900
When you add it all up, it’s a value of $1500.
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything
A single investment of $497